Leah is a passionate sports dietitian & powerlifter. She graduated from QUT in Brisbane with a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours) in 2016 and is qualified as an Accredited Practising Dietitian with Dietitians Australia and Accredited Sports Dietitian with Sports Dietitians Australia.
Leah has spent the last couple of years working with an extensive range of athletes from fellow strength athletes to Ironman athletes & professional boxers. Leah specializes in:
- Optimising body composition including gaining muscle and reducing body fat
- Plant based and vegan diets for athletes
- Sports nutrition for women
- Building healthy relationships with food
- Acute weight cuts including for vegan athletes
Leah’s nutrition philosophy is to combine the enjoyment of food with strategies to enhance athletic performance & body composition.
Leah also loves to share her nutrition tips on her Instagram @plantstrong_dietitian